- Join the Community
My Personal Gaming Rig Challenge So the other night I finally decided I would like to save up for my very own custom built gaming computer. It's been a while since I last built one myself, so I gathered a few friends who were happy to help with choosing the correct components such as RAM, Graphics Card, Processor, CPU Cooler, Motherboard, Operating System (probably Windows 7)
Together we spent a good 1-3 hours going over every little detail (whilst keeping within a rather small budget) discussing the type of computer case I'll need to allow for adequate cooling...we even mentioned adding some kind of illumination for the case.
This is the build we managed to create, coming in at a rough total of £500
- AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
- MSI 970 GAMING ATX AM3+ Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
- XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card
- Corsair SPEC-03 Red ATX Mid Tower Case
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
Register to our website!